Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at University of Pretoria (Fully-funded)
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars program 2023 at the University of Pretoria is a unique opportunity for African students to attend one of the world’s most prestigious universities. It provides promising young people with the tools to develop their ideas and make a positive impact on society. The program aims to foster positive change by supporting the next generation of leaders in these fields, who will be able to help solve some of society’s most pressing challenges such as climate change and access to clean water. The program provides financial assistance and mentoring to students who have demonstrated excellence in their field of study, but who may not be able to afford the cost of higher education.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Pretoria aims to support academically talented young people in Africa. The knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values demonstrated by these individuals will contribute to the transformation of the continent. Additionally, the program emphasizes community service and internships as integral components of its curriculum. The scholarship is available to students who are provisionally admitted to the University of Pretoria in order to pursue a postgraduate degree. The program helps young people transition to further education or careers back home, as well as provides them with opportunities for future success.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Pretoria aims to provide students with an understanding of their field of study and a solid foundation for future research. Applicants who are interested in the program will be able to complete their education and pursue higher education regardless of their financial limitations. Education is widely recognized as a catalyst for social and economic change, which is why the program focuses on the creation of transformative leaders and encouraging them to become active community members.
University of Pretoria Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: South Africa
- Host University: University of Pretoria
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Who is Eligible?: Africans Countries
- Deadline: 31 October 2022.
Benefits Of MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023 at UP:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation expenses will be covered
- Books and printed material allowance
- Monthly stipend to cover daily expenses
- Coverage for travel expenses
Available Study Fields:
- MAdmin Public Management and Policy
- MCom Accounting Sciences
- MCom Accounting Sciences (Coursework)
- MCom Advanced Data Analytics
- MCom Advanced Data Analytics (Coursework)
- MCom Agricultural Economics
- MCom Auditing
- MCom Informatics
- MCom Business Management
- MCom Taxation
- MCom Econometrics (Coursework)
- MCom Economics (Coursework)
- MCom Financial Management Sciences (Coursework)
- MCom Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MCom Industrial Psychology (Coursework)
- MPA (Coursework)
- MCom Marketing Management (Coursework)
- MCom Taxation (Coursework)
- MCom Tourism Management
- MPhil Agricultural Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Responsible Leadership (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Strategic Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Supply Chain Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Communication Management
- MPhil Development Practice (Coursework)
- MPhil Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Entrepreneurship (Coursework)
- MPhil Financial Management Sciences
- MPhil Fraud Risk Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Internal Auditing (Coursework)
- MPhil International Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Labour Relations Management
- MPhil Public Policy
- MPhil Strategic Communication Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Tourism Management
- MPhil Tourism Management (Coursework)
Eligibility Criteria for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at UP:
A candidate must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships:
- The UP Scholarship is open to candidates from Africa.
- Applications are welcome from candidates seeking a postgraduate degree.
- A candidate must have experience in community service and leadership.
- Candidates are also expected to maintain a high academic average throughout their academic careers.
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need and come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
The application deadline to apply for the Mastercard Scholarship 2023 at the University of Pretoria is 31st October 2022.
How to apply for the University of Pretoria Mastercard Foundation Scholars 2023?
- Applicants must have received provisional admission to the University of Pretoria before they can apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- A provisional admission letter will be required.
- Applicants may apply online to any master’s degree program on the university’s website.
- Send your MCFSP application along with all supporting documents to email@example.com.