You’re good at:
– Strong and clear written and verbal communication
– Strong empathy for customers and their success.
– Desire for committing to over delivering and following up with customers to make sure they’re successful
– Problem solving and analyzing data to gain clear insights to improve customer success.
– Managing your work and collaboration in a highly organized and proactive fashion.
– Communicating brand/products effectively and clearly to the market and internal customers
– You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
– You love connecting with people
– You have experience working at a tech company
– You have experience working at an interior design software company
What you’ll do
Sales Development and Customer Success, you’ll be responsible for:
– Providing customer onboarding support (phone calls, demo calls, email) for the first 100 days of their journey.
– Qualifying prospects and identifying qualified sales leads for the sales team.
– Partnering and working closely with team members in sales to define and achieve customers’ success criteria, show ROI, and ensure customer loyalty.
– Meet Monthly Sales Account Leads (SAL) Quota
– Producing and conducting Executive Business Reviews; building engaged relationships with clients to ensure DesignFiles is supporting every client in their business goals.
– Focusing on monitoring customers at risk of churning.
– Drive true value for customers and report on it.
– Acting as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met.
– Keeping consistent and organized documentation on our customer relationship
– Being a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to customers in relation to DesignFiles’ product.
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
– 3+ years of experience in environments with preference for customer success, account management, sales development, or consulting background.
– Experienced with online tools (ie: Google docs, sheets, Discord, Zoom, Pipedrive, Asana)
– History of meeting and exceeding customer expectations
– Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
– Extremely comfortable engaging with customers to ensure their success
– Experience working with a team across multiple disciplines
A couple things to note..
– We’re a fully remote team – you’ll want to be comfortable and happy working online
– You must be comfortable working on US Eastern Time Zone hours.
To apply for this job, please email your details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org