– Design and implement a rule-based workflow engine that handles complex prescription management and processing logic
– Develop tools and algorithms to test and measure the performance of the workflow engine
– Work closely with product managers to understand business problem, help them with technical feasibility of the implementation, requirement validation, and review the designs as well as business flows
– Design, implement, test, and launch Phil’s backend services and API platform for multiple consumer apps.
– Work collaboratively with remote Dev and QA teams reviewing implementation and answering queries about the platform. -Strong motivation to clean technical debt keeping an eye on new business flows, evolving requirements, and platform scalability and robustness
– Deliver performant, reliable, scalable, and secure code
– Experience building rules engine-based processing and or workflow management systems
– Experience building and maintaining secure, end-to-end systems and services using any language. Experience in golang and MongoDB prefered
– Deep understanding of algorithms and efficient data structures
– Experience working with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle – ranging from architecture and design to implementation and testing.
– Strong critical thinking, debugging and problem solving skills
– Experience building systems and services for health-tech company is preferred
– Sense of ownership: you would develop, manage, and evolve the core logic of Phil platform and features
– Strong interest in understanding the underlying business and the problem we want to solve using technology
– Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
– Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
– Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) including meaningful stock options
– Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
– 401(k) contribution opportunity
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.