Sales and Marketing
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
SkyeFox Ventures (SFXV) is a growth, management, and investment platform for high potential DTC, CPG, internet-based, and B2B businesses at the inflection points of scale and transformation. We offer full-stack digital marketing services that create profitable revenue growth for our partners.
We’re seeking to add a creative Facebook & Brand Strategist to our team. We’re looking for someone who has ability to emphasize what’s special about a brand, create content strategies that speak meaningfully to their target audience, and someone who knows how to curate and analyze data to inform strategy/optimization.
What the role entails:
Full Scope Facebook Marketing
– Researching competitor ads and angles
– Auditing ad accounts to uncover opportunities
– Strategizing and launching campaigns
– Optimizing and adjusting campaigns/ad sets post-launch
– Analyzing KPI data to determine asset performance
– Providing creative, angle, demographic, and targeting direction based on data
Creative direction and design
– Brainstorming marketing angles and creative ideas for paid media
– Designing basic creatives in Canva
– Analysing existing creatives to gauge what’s working
Figma website design
– Designing websites and landing pages in Figma (mobile and desktop)
– Ensuring landing pages have strong CRO and are conversion-oriented
– Auditing Klaviyo flows, campaigns and segmentation
– Strategizing and building new klaviyo flows
– Designing emails within Klaviyo
Business Development analysis & audits
– Analyzing businesses for paid media viability
– Discovering business development opportunities for revenue and profit scale
Decks, Timelines, Proposal etc. generation
– Pitch Decks, Paid media plans / proposals
– Creating brand value propositions
– Creating tone of voice
– Creating audience avatars
– Creating brand creative guidelines
This is a unique opportunity to join our company on the verge of scale. Join our team now and enjoy a fast-track to growth and opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.