What does the work involve?
In this opportunity you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in The Netherlands.
Who is suitable for this work?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed-upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
Hours for this opportunity are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
What are the main requirements for the opportunity?
• You must be currently residing in The Netherlands.
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in The Netherlands.
• You must read and write the Dutch and English language at an idiomatic level
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
• A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Salary: €14.27 per hour
To apply for this job please visit e-recruit.sap.lionbridge.com.