Work With Us
Capsule Corp Labs (sister brand of Ternoa) is looking for an Art Director with a passion for all things branding and blockchain.
You’ll help us scale by conceptualizing and designing visual content that tells the world who we are and how our work can make their lives better. You’ll also:
– Create and own our brand identity from A to Z
– Collaborate closely with our CMO and CEO on cross-channel marketing efforts
– Work on branding for several of our partner projects
– Proactively identify opportunities for brand differentiation
– Regularly provide (and receive) feedback to make our brand stronger
We have ambitious plans for our future and we’re counting on your expertise to help make them a reality. So if you’re up for it, apply today!
What’s In It For You?
– Comprehensive creative briefs with limited back and forth
– Remote and asynchronous working environment
– A full-time and stable freelance position
– Flexible time-off
– A clear path to growth for the right person
– IRL and virtual team events
– No micromanagement
– No endless meetings
– Join a global team of +65 people with over 15 nationalities
– A monthly salary range of €6k-€9k, depending on experience
– You have 10 years of experience as an Art Director with a badass portfolio of work to show for it (note: you must submit a link to your Dribbble or Behance portfolio to be considered for this position; include it in the cover letter section of your application)
– You’re obsessed with all things design and have a passion for storytelling
– You’re fluent in English; French is a plus
– Experience with NFTs, crypto, or other blockchain tech is a plus
Our Recruitment Process (2-3 weeks)
1. CV screening and portfolio review **Only applications with a link to portfolios will be considered. All others will be ignored. Please include a link to your portfolio in the cover letter section of your application**
2. Screening interview with HR team
3. Interview with our CEO
From metaverse-ready NFT’s for entertainment and gaming to time capsules for data management, Ternoa is a growing leader in blockchain innovation. We have ambitious plans for the present and future and we’ve already seen explosive growth in a short period of time.
Driving this demand are our fantastic projects which are poised to become centerpieces of the metaverse. You can browse some of our DApps here: https://www.ternoa.com/ecosystem
And of course, we wouldn’t be where we are today without the expertise of our global team and the support of our passionate community.
For more information, visit us on:
– Our website: https://www.capsule-corp.io/labs
– Our white paper: github.com/capsule-cor…
– Our NFT Marketplace: www.secret-nft.com/
– Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/CapsuleCorpLabs
Do I need a blockchain background to join your team?
Any experience with blockchain tech – either professional or personally – is a plus. But it isn’t an absolute requirement to join our team. If you can make up for it with passion and willingness to quickly learn the ins and outs, then that’s good, too!
How can I make my application stand out?
Think of your application as a sales pitch. Highlight the value you can bring to the role and the company at large. Ask yourself:
– How do you fit in with our culture and values?
– What excites you the most about our mission?
– How does your background align with our current needs? Give us a few specific examples.
– Your application is the first impression we’ll have of you. Make it count!
What time zone am I expected to work in?
Most of our team is based in Europe but we have teammates in Asia, Africa, and North America, too. For this role, our preference is for someone that can work regular business hours in GMT to GMT+5.
To apply for this job please visit capsulecorp.teamtailor.com.