COMPANY: UPS, USA.
Primary Location 645 Neelytown Road, Montgomery, NY – US
Job ID 2fa2dc4f-d791-4a87-a0a4-5ea792265773
SHIFT YOUR FUTURE
SHIFT YOUR TEAM
Who exactly are UPS Supply Chain Solutions Dockworkers? They move freight/cargo on the dock and throughout the warehouse, both manually and by use of powered equipment. They are a diverse, collaborative, energetic team who enjoy fast-paced work.
SHIFT YOUR SKILLS
So, what does it take to make it on our team?
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Load and unload palletized freight using forklift PITO equipment
- Utilize various pieces of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) including pallet movers and forklifts
- Ensure accuracy along with safety and quality compliance
- Reliable and responsible
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- Successful completion of a background check
SHIFT YOUR BENEFITS
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent weekly pay
- Up to $25,000 in tuition assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision after a waiting period
- Growth opportunities
- And so much more
SHIFT YOUR PURPOSE
So, what is UPS SCS all about? We’re hardworking, efficient dock workers and friendly, focused tractor-trailer drivers. And we’re more. We’re professionals working in finance, technology, engineering, marketing, healthcare, supply chain solutions, and other fields. We are building our business ethically, sustainably, and in an environmentally conscientious way. We are here to deliver what matters – to customers, communities, colleagues, the world, and you and your career.