- Honolulu, Hawaii
- CDL Required
SHIFT YOUR FUTURE
SHIFT YOUR TEAM
Who exactly are UPS Supply Chain Solutions Driver/Dockworkers? This position involves the timely pickup, labeling, loading, and delivery of shipments, using the required equipment, policies, and procedures. This position could involve driving a tractor-trailer unit to one or more customer locations and returning to the original domicile during the same shift.
SHIFT YOUR SKILLS
What does it take to keep packages moving across the country—and beyond?
- Driver/Dockworkers work days, nights, and/or weekends
- Valid Class-A CDL license (commercial driver’s license) in the home state
- HazMat endorsement
- Pass a UPS road test, a DOT physical including a drug screen, and all necessary background checks
- Utilize various pieces of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) including pallet movers and stand-up forklifts to load/unload palletized freight
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Driver/Dockworker are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform
SHIFT YOUR BENEFITS
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision after a waiting period
- Pension plan
- Paid vacation
- And so much more
SHIFT YOUR PURPOSE
So, what is UPS SCS all about? We’re hardworking, efficient dock workers and friendly, focused tractor-trailer drivers. And we’re more. We’re professionals working in finance, technology, engineering, marketing, healthcare, supply chain solutions, and other fields. We are building our business ethically, sustainably, and in an environmentally conscientious way. We are here to deliver what matters – to customers, communities, colleagues, the world, and you and your career.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations that may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.