Primary Location 1522 Sabovich Street, Mojave, California
Job ID 278bf7f1-ad0b-461b-b4fb-8bc2fbd769c6
- Mojave, California
- Entry Level
SHIFT YOUR FUTURE
UPS Quick Apply
Applying for this role online is quick and easy – and you could even schedule your first day of work within 25 minutes!
The steps are simple:
1) Provide some basic information to start the application process.
2) Watch a short video to see what the job is like.
3) Complete our online application process.
4) Receive your job offer and schedule your first day of work.
SHIFT YOUR TEAM
Who exactly are UPS Warehouse Workers? Also known as Package Handlers, many of our Warehouse Workers load/unload packages in and out of UPS trailers or our signature brown trucks. Others sort packages to ensure they make it to the right destination. They are a diverse, collaborative, energetic team- and they enjoy fast-paced work.
SHIFT YOUR SKILLS
So, what does it take to make it through a busy shift moving boxes and packages?
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Stamina – this is a workout like no other!
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- An eye for detail
- Reliable and responsible
- And a good pair of sturdy work boots
SHIFT YOUR BENEFITS
What’s in it for you? You’ve read about the quick application process, tight team, and active work… but what else do we offer to that makes being a UPS Warehouse Worker such a great opportunity?
- Excellent weekly pay
- Up to $25,000 in tuition assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision after a waiting period
- Opportunity for career growth
- And so much more
SHIFT YOUR PURPOSE
So, what is UPS all about? Well, you’re probably already familiar with us – we’re the brown trucks delivering everything from diapers, dish towels, and holiday gifts to college care packages and life-saving medicines.
But we’re more than that. We’re also hardworking, efficient package handlers and friendly, focused drivers. We’re professionals working in finance, technology, engineering, marketing, and more. We are building our business ethically, sustainably, and in an environmentally conscientious way. We are here to deliver what matters – to customers, communities, colleagues, the world, and you and your career.