● Work with other talented and friendly engineers to build the foundation of technical growth over the next couple of years.
● Designing software system architecture.
● Completing data structures and design patterns.
● Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
● Writing low-level and high-level code.
● Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
● Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
● Collaborating with the product team on developing microservices.
● Deliver frameworks and platforms that are secure, efficient, mature and highly available that abstract away infrastructure complexity.
● Systematically improve availability by applying industry and distributed systems best practices.
● Elixir / Erlang
● Go Lang
● React / HTML / CSS / Next.js / Tailwind
● Npm / yarn
● 3+ years of relevant software development industry experience in a fast paced, high growth tech environment.
● Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals.
● Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
● Familiarity with container and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
● Experience in relational/non-relational databases.
● You are a full-cycle developer: strong ownership and experience building and operating high-scale, distributed systems across the full software life cycle.
● You are a strong problem solver and have solid production debugging skills.
● You are passionate about efficiency, availability, quality and system quality.
● Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone.
What we offer:
Sherpa we care about you and your future. Sherpa has a friendly environment and flexible culture which will allow you to develop personally and professionally. The team promotes a fast-paced learning environment that motivates you to think big, act with integrity and stay optimistic. At Sherpa we foster an entrepreneurial culture and work with a clear objective to ensure client satisfaction and business growth.
This are some of the benefits we currently offer:
● Competitive compensation
● Stock options
● Flexible working style – 100% remote || hybrid (we have awesome HQs located in the Mexico City area)
● Unlimited PTO – 3 weeks recommended per year.
● Top-of-the-line equipment from the company
To apply for this job please visit lapieza.io.